If you’re looking for a fast, easy low carb ‘ready meal’ this is it!! 👌 zucchini & bacon bakes 🍴 Super easy to make, and tastes delicious!
Eggy enough for breakfast, veggie enough for lunch or dinner!
Make a batch and pop them in the freezer… It’s my new go-to!
Makes 9 individual servings
- 6 eggs
- 60ml / 1/4cup milk
- 115g / 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 2 slices of streaky smoked bacon diced
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 500g zucchini/courgettes diced
- 100g / 1cip grated/shredded cheese
- salt/pepper to taste
Super Easy Method
1. Preheat oven 180* fanforced. Grease 9 oven-safe ramekins (or a large baking dish).
2. Whisk eggs and milk together
3. Add cream cheese, bacon, zucchini and grated cheese. Mix until combined.
4. Pour into ramekins. (You could use muffin tins)
5. Bake for 20mins o until cooked through.